Wildfire, weather, climate and the environment …
FRISCO — Coverage of the West Fork Fire Complex, which has grown to become the second-largest wildfire in the state’s recorded history, was the most-viewed story last week, but a water story focusing in Lake Powell and published just yesterday, quickly raced up the charts, followed by a story on the environmental impacts of using dispersants on oil spills.
Click on the headlines to read the stories and pass them along on your own favorite social media netwoks by using the share buttons at the end of each story.
- Colorado: West Fork Fire now over 100,000 acres 1,129 views
- Water: Study identifies major ‘leakage’ from Lake Powell 846 views
- New evidence that dispersants are bad news for fish 781 views
- June brings near-record dry conditions to Summit County 766 views
- Study: U.S. could store 500 years worth of CO2 751 views
- Climate: Drought expanding again in Colorado 723 views
View original post 18 more words